When? February 24 – March 31, 2013( 6 weeks on Sundays)
What time? 6:00-8:15 pm
Where? Shri Yoga studio in Westmount
Get coached by Julie in the intimate and safe space of a like-minded group while also learning from 5 experts in the fields of holistic nutrition, mindful living, body psychotherapy and fitness to enrich your well-being.
You’re invited. Get coached and learn! Join us for 6 weeks to feel more:
centered. alive. healthy. strong. well. open. free. vibrant. expansive. vibrant. vital. energized. enriched. aligned. clear. connected. light. bright. lively. inspired. purposeful. grounded. whole.
RADIANT WELL – BEING is designed for you to gain more CLARITY, feel more ALIGNED, INSPIRED and CONNECTED to your whole being.
Every individual has their own way into greater well being. For some the way in is through mindful and conscious eating, for others the way in is through therapy, coaching or physical fitness. In this group workshop you will experience the gift of various modalities to best serve you and to align you with your most creative and empowered self.
Meet the 5 experts joining Radiant Well-Being:
WEEK 2 guest expert MYRITE ROTSTEIN- Holistic Food & Wellness Coach –
Myrite Rotstein is the Holistic Food Coach behind TastyLife Wellness Coaching. She helps her clients make peace with food and their bodies through a balanced integrative approach – without calorie counting, deprivation or guilt.
In this session with Myrite:
Awakening your senses curiosity and taste buds: A Lesson in mindful eating. In this session: Learn how to have an intentional relationship with food that allows you to slow down and connect with your body’s needs–so you can replace “being stuffed” with being truly nourished.
WEEK 3 guest experts, mother and daughter team, JULIE MARCHAND (personal trainer, health coach) & AUDREY SCKOROPAD (naturopath and specialist in raw living foods)
Julie Marchand Audrey Sckoropad
Julie Marchand is a personal trainer and health coach certified by the AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America). Her passion for fitness and well-being breathes vitality and life into everyone she meets. Julie thrives on supporting her clients to exceed their personal limits and experience joy and personal satisfaction. Julie is also passionate about eating and living consciously and well and her family of 5 children.
Audrey Sckoropad recently completed her naturopathic studies at the Institut de Formation Naturopathique du Québec. She works with individuals privately and in groups. After having taught classes at Crudessence, she has since moved on to develop a business of her own focusing on the benefits of juicing and cleansing and helping people reach optimum health. Audrey’s passion for holistic medicine and healthy living has long been a part of her life.
In this session with Julie and Audrey:
Optimize your energy level with good nutrition to give you the energy you need to workout. In this session you will get a fresh perspective on simple ways to introduce more plant nutrition into your lifestyle while having the tools to workout at home using only your own body weight. You will get workouts and recipes to take home with you.
WEEK 4 guest expert ELLIE BALLENTINE – The Mindset Mentor
Ellie Ballentine is The Mindset Mentor dedicated to bringing tools, programs and resources to people seeking a life of freedom, ease and joy. An expert in her field, Ellie is known for identifying and clearing blocks and propelling her clients to higher levels of consciousness and wellbeing.
In this session with Elllie
Make up your Mind : You’ll engage in a conversation on how we relate to and create from our minds. You will will learn more about the relationship of the brain and the mind, the mind and the soul, and the different ways they can focus the mind to create a life you love.
WEEK 5 guest expert MADONNA MAHER – Core Energetic Practitioner
Over the years Madonna has been involved in the healing profession as a nurse and massage therapist. She now works as a core energetics practitioner and teacher. Her strengths include a calm presence, compassionate listening, directness, intuition and play. She has a deep passion for assisting people in connecting with their true feelings and choosing life.
Unlocking stored emotions in the body: In this session with Madonna you will be guided through techniques and exercises to free blocked energy stored in the body. You will make room for more creativity, flow and pleasure in your body.
What will you get from Radiant Well- Being, enriching your mind, body and spirit ?
- get coached on all levels- mental, emotional spiritual and physical
- get tips on eating mindfully, living mindfully, exercising for well-being and vitality,
- get coached on your goals, dreams, purpose and state of being,
- get connected to your body, your power, your emotions and being
- get tools to focus the mind and create the life you love
- get inspired, energized and re-vitalized
- get clear, focused, grounded and launched into action
- get workouts and recipes to incorporate into your everyday life
What is Life Coaching? – Life Coaching is a powerful and beautiful process that facilitates self-discovery and transformation on a very deep level. The premise behind coaching is that each client has their own best answers and holds the key to allowing their inner gifts and most important values to emerge. Coaching provides an on-going supportive relationship whereby the client’s strengths, values & desires are unearthed and expressed in their daily life. The coaching process catapults the client forward into living a richly authentic and inspired life.
Is this workshop experience for me, you may be asking? Are you ready to experience the gift of connecting to yourself, your body, your mind and your spirit? And are you looking for support in any of the following areas: If so, then please consider joining us:
- feeling alive, energized and clear
- your career/ vocation
- physical health
- spiritual connection
- life transition
- self discovery and connection to self
- enhancing well-being and level of fulfillment
- Seeking change and inspiration
This workshop is for you all. i.e. everyone who feels the time is now to get clear, live on purpose, feel energized and positively impact the world.
If it feels like time for you to bring change, momentum, and inspiration to your life and to increase your feelings of inner strength, vitality and well-being then it will be a great pleasure to meet you and support you in connecting to yourself .
When? February 24 – March 31 ( 6 weeks on Sundays)
What time? 6:00-8:15 pm
Where? Shri Yoga studio in Westmount
You will be coached and supported by Julie Cusmariu, Life Coach and Intuitive Consultant as you journey through 6 weeks of coaching and learning together in a group. During the 6 weeks, with the continuous coaching and support of Julie, you will be introduced to experts in holistic nutrition, mindfulness, fitness and body psychotherapy who will help empower your 6 week journey by creating unique experiences for you packed with tools and tips to benefit your everyday life.
Register now to reserve your spot. Space is limited! Early bird: $259 expires Feb.4th. Reg price: $299
How can I benefit from joining a group coaching experience?
- In a group coaching session there is tremendous support, acceptance and camaraderie among the participants.
- The support and synergy of a group of like minded individuals creates the foundation for tremendous learning and accelerated personal growth.
- Each individual in the group contributes to greater levels of support, championing and accountability for each other.
- The social network and connections formed in a group continue to benefit you outside of the coaching/core energetic arena.
- It’s a cost effective way to have a personal life coach and core energetic therapist dedicated to you in a supportive community.
Who uses a coach and why?
- Individuals looking for clarity, direction and purpose
- Individuals looking to get unstuck and get going towards being inspired and fulfilled
- Individuals looking to positively impact their own life and the lives of others through positive and meaningful leadership
- Individuals looking to nurture and realize their dreams and vision for their life
- Individuals looking to experience peace of mind, joy and lives that flow
No comments yet.